Terms of Service and Rules
"Welcome to the new Psionic Nation. For those of you prospecting our online community please read and understand the following rules. If you do not agree to these rules then please do not sign up or continue using Psionic Nation." -- Geronimo
- The owner (Geronimo) of the Psionic Nation has granted the Management Department the authority, permission, and tools enforce the rules and regulations below.
- Breaking any of these rules may result in a kick, temporary ban, or permanently ban by the Management Department.
- Ignorance of these rules are not means to break these rules. You are expected to have read these community rules prior to signing up in the forums.
- The Owner and authorized personnel reserve the right to change these rules as they see fit in order to keep the peace. Finally, these rules are to adhere to while on any Psionic Nation service.
Chapter 1 - Account Creation Rules
- Probationary Period: All new members (excluding returning members) are required to undergo a three day probationary period.
- Within that three day probationary period the account will not be able to send private messages but can receive private messages.
- Within that three day probationary period if you accrue any warning points by the Management Department you will be banned from the community.
- Within that three day probationary period you are required to post an introduction thread within the Community Center's Processing Forum.
- After three days has passed and the member has posted an introduction in the correct forum the account will mature automatically giving you full permissions as a official member.
- Usernames - Must not contain email addresses, websites, or be offensive in nature. Psionic Nation reserves the right to modify, delete, or ban accounts that do not meet these requirements.
- Multiple Usernames - You are only allowed to register one account. If we detect that you're using multiple accounts, we will ban them all.
- Private Info - Do not post personal contact information of yourself or others. This includes email addresses, phone numbers, and addresses. If you wish to contact another member, please use the email or PM features of our forum software. This is for your protection.
Chapter 2 - Golden Rules (Breaking these rules could get you banned from the Community.)
- Respect Others - Be courteous to other members regardless of their race, sex, sexual orientation or age. Prejudice of any form is not tolerated.
- Personal Attacks - Constructive discussions, debates and free speech are encouraged in Psionic Nation. However, it is not constructive to criticize nor insult another member because their opinion differs from yours. Consider the tone of your posts before pressing the submit button. If your are irritated by a post, thread, question, or topic; you are in no way obligated to respond and are encouraged to move on to another thread.
- Trolling - Do not post inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages to provoke members into responding in a negative way. Calling another member a troll is also a form of trolling.
- Taking Threads Off Topic - While the interplay of a conversation in the forums will naturally wander, users must not intentionally derail a thread from its original topic.
- Foul Language - Psionic Nation is a site used by people of all ages, so please keep posts, usernames, and links family appropriate. We use software filters to block some common language use and will not tolerate any attempts to beat such filters.
- Backseat Modding - Refers to ordinary users taking a moderator-like tone in criticizing other members. Do not do this. If you feel a post or thread requires moderation, please use the report post button to alert the Management Department.
- Creating Multiple Accounts - Staff Members of the Management Department receive daily reports on accounts created using the same IP address. Don't do it, you will be caught.
Chapter 3 - Code Brown Rules (Breaking these rules gets you a verbal warning or worse.)
- Make Relevant & Meaningful Posts - Threads containing posts that do not further the Psionic Nation Community will be locked or deleted at the discretion of the Management Department.
- Cross Posting - Do not post your question or topic in multiple forums or threads.
- Search Before Posting - Often times questions and/or topics have already been discussed in an existing thread. Before posting a new thread, please use the search feature to research your question.
- Post In The Right Forum - The forum index is broken down by categories. Unique forums exist for a reason. Before you create a new thread, please ensure it is being posted in the most applicable forum.
Chapter 4 - Code Red Rules (Breaking these rules will get you instantly banned.)
- Spam - Spam is not tolerated under any circumstance. Do not use the forums for the sole purpose of promoting external websites, blogs, services, or other products, without prior authorization.
- Pornographic Material - Do not post pornographic images or links to sites containing such material.
Chapter 5 - Management Department
- Psionic Nation has the highest regard for individuals who volunteer their time to be apart of the Management or the Support Members. We trust that any action that a moderator does will follow the above rules and guidelines.
- Do not post complaints about the Management Department. If you are unhappy or would like to report a member of the Management Department please contact a higher ranked member.
Chapter 6 - Bans
- Issuing Bans & Times
- Ban lengths are at the discretion of the Administrator or Moderator issuing the ban but follow a standard operating procedure.
- If you have previous bans then newer bans may have an increased length.
- We reserve the right to permanently ban a member that is causing multiple issues.
- Donations After Ban
- If you have donated to the website or server(s) and issue a chargeback you may be permanently banned from all of our servers and our website.
- The funds are used to pay for the servers, website software, domain name, etc and by doing this you are hurting the community.
- The rules regarding donations are clear so be sure to read them rules before donating.
- Ban Appeals
- If you do not agree with a ban then you must submit a proper appeal using the Support Forum. The Administrator that issued the ban will leave a reply with any information.
- Do not send messages to admins on Discord or TeamSpeak regarding the ban until after it has been looked at and replied to.
- If you do not agree with the Administrators choice after they have left a reply you may request a different administrator look at the matter.
- The Head Administrator will look at all replies from this point and the decision made will be final.
- Administration of the Management Department reserves the right to ban anyone they feel is deserving of one due to causing issues, being toxic, disruptive, ect.
Chapter 7 - Discord Rules
- Do not be disruptive or disrespectful while on our Discord.
- If you are hosting a class or participating in an event/class channel go to the Lobby.
- If you need help then use Support Room in the Discord.
- Do not spam messages to the Administrators or Moderators asking for help, we will see you in the room and assist when we have a moment to do so.
- Private Discord channels are to be requested by the individual and will be reviewed by an Administrator for approval.
- If you fail to follow the above rules you may be banned from our Discord.
Chapter 8 - Forum Rules
- Do not spam on the forums or forum chat.
- Post threads in the correct forum or risk it being moved or deleted.
- Do not start flame wars or troll wars.
- Do not post things that will be hateful, racial, derogatory, sexual, ect on the forums.
- Do not post random reply posts or duplicate thread posts to increase message count.
- Do not imitate another members username or pretend to be staff.
- Do not post member reports, ban appeals, comp claims, ect on the forums, we have a support forum for them.
-- Rules Revised 3/12/2018 by Geronimo --