1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aurora

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Aurora

Aurora New Citizen

Hello my name is Aurora. i originate from spellsofmagic. i am in the process of learning Umbrakinesis and Astral Projection. Im hoping to receive help in learning these things and am happy to meet everyone. i hope to have pleasent expierences with everyone. and lets be friends (✿◠‿◠)

Ouroboros

Ouroboros Citizen

Isn't spellsofmagic the site that has a terrible reputation among the magus?

Shane
    Fine

Shane Senior Citizen

Welcome to the site! I would suggest beginning at the beginner sections and exploring throughout those, as well as the kinesis sections. I believe there are quite a bit of threads on Umbrakinesis present in there. (I also wrote up some information on it below if it helps at all).

But, keep in mind, Umbrakinesis isn't persay exactly what spellsofmagic portrays it as, mostly having more of a fictionalized view on such things there. Umbrakinesis is two things, one, simply the manipulation of photons, specifcally, moving them out of an area creating a absence of light, so in actuality that is photokinesis. While it may also refer to the use of Dark Energy, which is a form of elemental energy. I am just writing this out to hopefully clear out any misconceptions.

This guide may be helpful in your search for such.
    http://psionicnation.com/threads/umbrakinesis-beginner-techniques.787/
    Though personally I would suggest studying exactly how photons actually work and such if you are going that route. (Though if you are referencing the elemental umbrakinesis, then you should be able to find a lot here, as many people have pursued it here in the past.