1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beginner Meditation: Energy Meditation

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Shane
    Fine

Shane Senior Citizen

Beginner Meditation
    Energy Meditation
    By Shane (Atmokinetic)
    "Energy Meditation is a meditation that I have done since I got back into energy work. I developed this whole method myself rather then getting it from another, even so, it can still be compared to other methods. This is good from my experience with increasing sensitivity, as well as making your energy senses more so passive." - Shane
    Method
    1. Firstly, get comfortable, but not overly so, I myself prfer to simply sit rather then lay down. Begin to relax, but not too much as you want to stay awake.
    2. Now that you have done such, begin to focus inside yourself, don't block everything else out, just simply ignore it. Focus on your arm, on every sensation you can find on it.
    3. One you are focusing, begin to label each sensation, one by one and ignoring the ones that you can explain/know are physical. The goal of this is for you to eventually find the sensations that you can't explain. And you will.
    4. Once you have found a single on that you can't explain, label it in your head, but continue, then move onto expanding the region you do so across the rest of your body. Usually, by the time you are finished, you should feel some non-physical sensation across your system. Keep in mind, this can take awhile, around 30 minutes, you'll also have to do this daily, preferably for a few months. Though, that is just if you wish to get the sensations passive rather then having to meditate/or focus for it.

Geronimo likes this.
    Artifex
    No Mood

Artifex Administrator
    Management Department

So i'm making a version of PATS. It goes over Energy Meditation as well but no guides for it till now. I was wondering if I could make a link to this post when I post that thread?

Shane
    Fine

Shane Senior Citizen

Yeah sure, go ahead.