1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ψ Featured Ψ Causing Physical Damage with Psionics?

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

seanboy007
    Energetic

seanboy007 Citizen

Causing Physical Damage with Psionics

Now before I begin I am not like a crazy person or anything like that. I had a thought the other day about causing physical damage to people by only using Psionic abilities; such as energy manipulation, out of body projections, kinesis, etc.

Do you think it is possible to damage someone using something like a EM or a PSI Ball. I myself have once caused physical pain to someone it actually made them fall over but that is about it. Please tell me what you think. Thank you.​

Zophiel
    Cloud_9

Zophiel Middle Class Citizen

Theoretically it is possible but you would be limited in what you can do (since the vale and all). However using psionics in combat or even just to hurt someone would be useless for so many reasons. Seriously what are you going to do? Hit someone with an axe made out of energy? You'll just end up looking special when you start swinging or throwing something they cant see. Using Magick would be the best option (placing curses etc), your fists or even a stick would be more effective. But remember violence solves nothing and vengeance calls forth vengeance.

Iamra, Silamoth, Nekoha and 2 others like this.
    QJumper
    Mellow

QJumper Cadet Citizen III

Sigh... Unfortunately, yes...but with me it wasn't by will. Both my electro and telekinesis have been TOTALLY out of control and seemed to manifest all by themselves when I got angry. My telekinesis worked on people. My electro was MUCH worse, taking out power to buildings and even larger areas. I used to joke that I didn't throw things when I got angry, they threw themselves! (I don't get angry like that any more). One time I had a REALLY bad boss who wasn't paying me for a sales job that was "commission only". He kept saying "I'll pay you when..." When I did that, he would "raise the bar" and not pay me.. Behind him was a glass bookcase. One morning I was very angry (and commuting to work at that time was not easy). I forgot exactly what happened, but suddenly the bookcase collapsed and fell forward. His hand was cut so bad that he had to be taken to the hospital to get stitches and he was bleeding over EVERYTHING.

My general answer would be then: If you have ANY kind of "firepower" with any kind of kinesis type PSI ability, there will be no need to focus. It will happen AUTOMATICALLY if you get angry enough. Seriously, I didn't like taking out power to buildings and hurting people, so I stopped being angry and pretty much haven't had anymore of those kinesis experiences either. I want to actually develop them both PRODUCTIVELY, especially the electro, which seems to be much stronger.

Chocolate and Michael34786 like this.
    Psionic Nation System

Psionic Nation System Archive Account

It would be easier to cause psychological and emotion harm than to physically harm them I got attacked by a mugger once I turned him into a screaming loon the trick is too attack when their emotionally weak and vulnerable desperation sadness etc people who have strong wills are hard to mentally damage wait until they feel defeated helps the situation if ur a cruel person

QJumper
    Mellow

It depends on what your abilities are. I had to mind control a potential mugger once.....If I didn't he would have crossed the street and attacked me. The guy had been "stalking" me for a number of days... After that, he disappeared and I never saw him again.

seanboy007
    Energetic

seanboy007 Citizen

I agree saying that these are mental abilities. I have caused someone to break down crying i was like o_O
    i did not expect it to work.

DarkTulip likes this.
    Mulgarath
    Sneaky

Mulgarath Citizen

Yes, of course you can. You can cause pain by sending signals to the part of the body or straight to the brain using EM. An EM axe however, wouldn't work because the energy wouldn't be able to react to the physical object. It would instead attack the energy system of the target which would cause them to feel sharp pains, and other symptoms of psychic attack. Causing elemental damage is also possible. Things like electrocution and spontaneous combustion can be forced into effect if you're proficient enough.

However, there is a proverb I like to use in this situation: "Live by the sword, Die by the sword". If you harm, you will be harmed in turn as all deeds have an end. Hate begets hate, vengeance begets vengeance, ect.,. I would be against the suggestion of ever hurting anyone unless you are ready for such consequences.

Chocolate, Silamoth and seanboy007 like this.
    seanboy007
    Energetic

seanboy007 Citizen

I would never attack someone unless provoked i hate fighting and i would never wish anyone pain. There were these people who beat up my dad with baseball bats. I got them back by inflicting emotional pain on them but i am kind hearted and these are punks who beat up 5 year olds and 60 year old they deserve it they also broke into my house on christmas so i would say i am sticking up for these people.

Mulgarath likes this.
    seanboy007
    Energetic

seanboy007 Citizen

Qjumper like Adfeng said you are making very strong claims could you give evidence?

Delfim likes this.
    QJumper
    Mellow

What kind of evidence would you propose? What would you like me to prove? That it happened? That I was the cause? As I was angry and out of control I had a camera ready and waiting so I could show you footage 20 years later? Explain the grandmother that miraculously gets the strength to lift up a car and save her son in a car accident. How about the teenager manifesting poltergeist activity? I said CLEARLY that it was not voluntary. Is it the power levels that bother you? (The electro essentially meant sending a charge through the wiring strong enough to trip the breakers) I'd be willing to bet that the subconscious mind has Orders of magnitude greater psionic strength than the conscious mind. In all cases I was being abused in some way. Frankly, I find your remarks callous and disturbing. You said in your post that you caused "pain" to someone. Made someone else cry... Do you have *proof* of this? Did you keep a record as you were busy being angry, so you could show us the video footage? I'm not doubting you. Only trying to make a point....Humans with no PSI ability can do all kinds of things that are seemingly "impossible" in a crisis situation. Imagine what someone with PSI can do...

PS I'm sorry about what happened to your family members.

Chocolate likes this.
    seanboy007
    Energetic

seanboy007 Citizen

I am not saying you did not do it but blacking out a whole building is a whole nother level than making someone cry
    but i do believe we can achieve impossible feats so i am not disrespecting.

PS do you work with constructs?

QJumper
    Mellow

You mean thought forms?

Kazasu

Kazasu Cadet Citizen II

I find the creating of physical bodily injury directly and immediately to be a bit improbable. Not impossible by any means, just exceedingly unlikely. Slowly causing an old injury to flare up, weakening an immune system, or making an injury more likely to happen is definitely within the realm of possibility. Immediate effect is what I find problematic. It is much easier, simpler, and overall effective to slowly build up an effect.

If you were trying to injure someone grievously I would find it difficult to imagine someone doing so by attacking the target energetically (by which I mean "hitting" them). Meanwhile, increasing the chances of them finding themselves in an accident either by working with them psychologically, working with probability, or something similar would be a fairly simple way to go about it.

#13 Kazasu, Aug 4, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2014
    seanboy007 likes this.
    seanboy007
    Energetic

seanboy007 Citizen

I dont know what a thought form is . I mean shaping your energy into something like an animal or weapon and then programming it to do something.

Psionic Nation System

Psionic Nation System Archive Account

*cackles* u understand only the tip of the iceberg dear, evil beggots evil good brings good but the deciding factors is the heart from an outside view vegence can actually be justice a man torture as another for seven years his brother finds out after seven years and tortures the tormentor for another seven doing exactly to him what he did to his brother u call it revenge I call it a forced revelation to show the man what he did to his brother so sad is it not for a knight to be impaled on another's sword? Not all who fight die fighting it all depends on the person greed fame wealth power glory all the prizes of ythe battle a smart knows when to lay his sword to rest and when to raise it and a fool only charges on caught in the prize of the war I'm glad I don't live by the sword or the pen the book the rune or scythe and hammer its better to be free to weild all five on a whim the warrior the philosopher the scholar the mage the worker its best to live on a whim as a wanderer

Vadeshi
    Lurking

Vadeshi Senior Citizen II

emotioonal pain is easy. ive taught several empaths in my time my most productive one is currently beyond me. she can cripple a person by putting so much fear into them they will drop to fetal position and suffer a break down. simple by touch and a little manipulation. as for physical damage I've found ways to accelerate movement slightly using psi to tamper with my energy flow. faster punches =more force. But thats not really physical pain via psi. Q your claims are quite strong for something like that. in all my years of life I've seen anger manifest an ability only 7 times. all 7 was same ability. Empathy. It made everyone around the empath boil with the samr rage the empath had. without focus there is no psi. without will there is no manifestation. when one is angry reason goes away. you do not become more powerful. that's a myth. yoy become drunk on the power you think you have. Rage is blind and unfocused. there is no will. no reason. it's instinctive. NOTHING that instinctively uses psi remains unbound by the veil in our realm

Chocolate and DarkTulip like this.
    Mulgarath
    Sneaky

Mulgarath Citizen

Never call me dear unless you know me personally. Certainly an action can be viewed differently depending on the person, however, it's the energy you end up sending out that counts the most(simply because an action can be interpreted in many ways). You will receive an equal or opposite reaction based on what you made happen when bringing about an action. Of course not all those who fight die fighting however, for all who wish for a fight, it will find ye. If you fight for the sake of fighting or for any of the things you mentioned above, you risk your own life for your deeds. I live by neither and all at the same time. I am a creator. There is nothing outside of creation. I have no enemies outside myself. I do not destroy, only return things to their original form. I simply create. That is how a psion ought to live, I believe.

seanboy007 likes this.
    Equilibrium
    Question

Equilibrium Senior Citizen II

I make love, happy, joy swords and hit my brother with them. He is always like what are you doing? Cause im waving my arms to create energy then very slowly slashing him while keeping intense focus on the sword lol

Creating moods gets more and more advanced, but its fairly easy. I have never made anyone sad on purpose. When around people I want them to feel good so ill put love in the air.

When im messing around with my brother I try to detach him from his physical body so he doesn't have strength. It works really good sometimes. Its something where practice makes perfect. But ya its pretty fun.

So I have never really caused pain. Im sure I could. But I want people to be like "Its weird whenever im around this guy I feel great" Lol my evil plan to get everyone addicted! xD

seanboy007
    Energetic

seanboy007 Citizen

Joy swords o_O ROFL

seanboy007
    Energetic

seanboy007 Citizen

So the best way as many people put it is through emotions based or psychological based attacks to induce fear or panic.

But isn't pain just something that is felt through nerves which then sends a signal to the brain so maybe we could trigger those nerves some way through psionics like 321123 sending sending signals to as certain part of the body.