1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Extremism as Catalyst for Polarization

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Anecdotal Myers
    Notworthy

Anecdotal Myers Cadet Citizen II

A person whose personality spans the extreme ends of a spectrum forces the opponent to act extremely by polarizing and balancing the point. By getting one to act extremely, learning how to tweak the energetic output of other beings, and being practiced in thee art of psychic warfare, you can catalyze extreme moments of triggered intensity at the right time. By setting the scene, and defining the coordinates of a symbol system in the local environment as a means of reference point channeling of emotional currency. A catalogue of opportunities to which the surveyor pervades is what you set in store for extremely conscious and aware association/interaction with people. By being the one to choose which symbols are purposefully set in place, with intuitive organizational principles based out of an extremists meta-mastery over your own sub-conscious priorities, you are the one with depth of abstract reference-point-based inspiration to draw from, especially because the symbols you choose to dress your local environment have deep roots in your life's experienced mythology. This practice of altering the mind by altaring the atmosphere can help you achieve massive situational awareness which would be directly attuned to your own unconscious meta-cognitive thought processes by interpreting your meta-personality into a symbolic mythology for individual depth of experience as capacity for synchro-mystical influence upon reality.

Shane
    Fine

Shane Senior Citizen

I have no idea what you just said. Possibly write it down in more normal terms that don't look like they were made to be hard to understand. Might be easier to also refer to... http://psionicnation.com/threads/psion-nation-glossary-version-1-0.1239/

Anecdotal Myers
    Notworthy

My work is meant to be felt, rode, danced to than necessarily understood. They are activations, highly powered psi projects. On thee other hand, if you do take the time to decode the speech, or maybe if you do get flashes of insight about what is being said, the amount of information condensed into these paragraphs is priceless to the psi community.

Personally, I think the psi community needs a highly technical approach to defining the exact mental/emotional mechanisms/dynamics involved in the interplay of power and energy.

Or maybe you could just ask some questions, and I can expand?

Ouroboros

Ouroboros Cadet Citizen III

Sometimes the way you write makes me think of those people that talk fast and a lot, in the end eloquence is necessary for a better comprehension and the surplus of words could be taken down a notch.

The community needs a 'higly technical' approach on how to deal with the practices, but speech shouldn't be hard to grasp.You can talk smart without the need of talking hard.

Anecdotal Myers
    Notworthy

It's information dense. These collections of words combined with magical phrases have been fine-tuned. My syntax is honed to get to your unconscious, and to speak to the spirit within in a logical yet complicated manner, simply to get the intellect going, thinking about it, maybe reading slower with a more open mind, to bridge the two hemispheres.