1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ψ Featured Ψ Heliokinesis: Sun Energy (Learn Heliokinesis)

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Justiny35
    Curious

Justiny35 Cadet Citizen III

Heliokinesis, is the manipulation of sun energy.

Meditation

Visualize yourself underneath the sun directly. Feel its energies coming down into you and merging inside of you. Try to see the sun's energy as warm and powerful. When you visualize the sun above you, make it seem bright, and a vibrant orange-ish or gold color. This is to connect more with the sun.

Techniques

Sun Absorption

This is what you think it is; you basically absorb the energy from the sun. (this may sound similar to the meditation, but it is different) Stand up with your feet shoulder length apart. Next, put your arms out to the sides so that your body looks like a "T". Visualize the sun in front of you, and see its solar flares jumping out. Imagine the solar flares pulling towards you, until it finally touches and enters your body; visualize the flares moving around you. You should feel energized.

Solar Ball

First, do Sun Absorption. Next, bring the suns energy into your palms and pool it in there until your hands start to feel kind of hot. Cup your hands like you are about to create a psi ball. Except, visualize the orange-ish or gold sun energy coming together from your palms. Make the ball of sun energy as dense as you can.

*I will update this thread as I find new techniques.

djdilan, Mauiwaui, Halideus and 5 others like this.
    room-of-shadows
    Darkness

room-of-shadows Cadet Citizen III

Brilliant work good luck on finding the new techs and I love the avatar signature....

Yoshi likes this.
    Ultimate END
    Pensive

Ultimate END Citizen

Isn't this just Energy Manipulation?

Vadeshi and Arnessiah like this.
    Justiny35
    Curious

It may seem so, but the feeling and what you can do with it is very different. :D

Zanari likes this.
    Daedra

Daedra Guest

Audience's Experience Level: What target audience is this for? (Beginner, adept, proficient, etc)

Introduction: To provide (someone) with a beginning knowledge or first experience of the subject.
    We need more info on sun energy and a bigger background on it.

Benefits:
    What are they expected to gain from doing this?
    Are you going to be shielded from heat?

Risks: What could be the possible risks of this guide or manual?
    Burning, losing consciousness, anything?
    Prerequisites: Should they learn anything prior to doing the instructions of this guide or manual?
    Energy manipulation? Telepathy? Be clearer.
    Preparation: What do they need to prepare before doing the steps in this guide or manual?
    Should I meditate? Should we summon cleansing ghosts?

Expected Results: What should they see or feel by following this guide or manual?

Summary: What is the summary of this guide? What are you telling people in short?

About the Author: Give us some information! Why should they listen to you. Whats your credibility?

References or Resources:
    This is important. Tell our users where you got your information from! Where can they look up terms that you put down to help them further their studies!

Work on this thread please.

ThubanPsi
    Inspired

ThubanPsi Cadet Citizen III

I can definitely back this up, the feeling between energy manipulation and sun energy is completely different and you do in fact feel energized. This is as Justiny said your absorbing energy from the sun,
    Though i'd imagine you a prerequisite would indeed be having some knowledge and experience in energy manipulation.

Experience Level Required: Should at least be proficient at energy manipulation before attempting this. Otherwise Known

Benefits: Cleansing of your energies both etheric and physical, Increase in energy levels and state of alertness, very possible resistance to cold and cold based energy attacks, resistance to any fire attacks if sun energy is formed into a shield. Offensive uses: Unknown

Risks:
    So Far none.

Limitation: This is an assumption here so dont get up me if this is incorrect, as this is a very strong light centered energy, any psion that practices with darkness or shadows will not be able to use this and may in fact be injured upon trying to absorb sun energy. However as i have said this is merely an assumption
    Preparation: A calm mind, and good focus. You wont need to do cleansing do to the nature of the energy. If your absorbing it you'll find your cleansed as you absorb it

The Results: you experience warmth as if you were sun baking, you also begin to feel a warm tingling sensation develop as you go which is followed by a burst of energy, kinda of like a caffeine hit your awake and alert but at the same time your completely connected to this sun energy. What you do with it from there is up to you and your imagination. So far i have found it makes for an incredible shield. I'll let you know what else it can be used for as i go or you can find out from experience.

Resources/References: Own experience and knowledge. Virtus if you any more questions i'll do what i can do answer them

Daedra likes this.
    ThubanPsi
    Inspired

New Technique: Sun Energy Shield: After absorbing sun energy you should have a tingling sensation all over your body and you should noticeably feel a bit hotter, absorption can be done standing or in a meditative state. feel the sun energy inside you feeling up every cell in your body the or you can focus it all over your skin then bring up this solar energy through the top of your head then back down all over your body and keep it flowing, it should look like your skin is glowing gold. Congratulations you have just produced a Sun Shield

Zanari likes this.
    Necromayhem
    Spaced

Necromayhem Cadet Citizen I

Wait, why should this just be the Sun? Why not any star? The Sun is just one star of many. (Not trying to be mean or contrary, just trying to expand)

ThubanPsi
    Inspired

You theoretically could do it from any other star, but seeing as the sun is the closest energy producing star to our planet it is there for much easier to deal with, in addition all you need to do is walk out side and start absorbing its energy as opposed to meditating to draw on the energy from other planets that could take ages. so yes your right you could but in terms of practicality its just not worth doing

Auegamma
    No Mood

Auegamma Citizen

Hello,

But the distance doesn't matter.

Best regards,
    Auegamma

ThubanPsi
    Inspired

Energy dissipates over distance, there for it takes longer to gather energy from stars that are further away.

Auegamma
    No Mood

Auegamma Citizen

Hello,

Dude you forgot that this energy is already here, you can see some of it as light.

Best regards,
    Auegamma

ThubanPsi
    Inspired

Hmm this is true, i'll have to look into it again its been a while since ive studied heliokinesis

Justiny35
    Curious

I haven't seen this thread in a long time o_o

ThubanPsi
    Inspired

Not surprised people didnt seem particularly interested in helio so it kinda just slipped under the radar

Sivanot
    Question

Sivanot Citizen

Heliokinesis seems pretty interesting to me. I'll definitely read whatever I can find on it from now, thanks for this guide to part of it!

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos Master Citizen

The only thing interesting of using the sun energy is doing it like superman, a "human" battery.

Darknesscave
    Sweettooth

Darknesscave Middle Class Citizen

Wow sun power?
    Can you gain energy and release it?

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos Master Citizen

Why release it?Become a solar battery and you'll have an almost infinite supply of energy.

Sivanot
    Question

Sivanot Citizen

True, but couldn't you use it like any other energy? I mean, we are talking about using the power of the frickin' Sun here. Its bound to be more powerful than other energy, right?