1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ψ Featured Ψ Heliokinesis: Sun Energy (Learn Heliokinesis)

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Perses Keraunos
    Cool

Perses Keraunos Master Citizen

Eh, i think this have more to do with your beliefs.Some people think that every kind of energy(with maybe some few exceptions) is the same energy and has the same potential, while others attribute "special status", such as the "potency" of the Sun.

Sivanot
    Question

Sivanot Citizen

I go off more how it feels when absorbing a certain energy, and absorbing the Sun's energy just felt outright powerful for me. Though this makes me wonder something, what would it be like to take energy from a Black Hole?

Árludin likes this.
    Sivanot
    Question

Sivanot Citizen

That is, if the energy could escape a black hole.

Ygtncr05
    Fine

Ygtncr05 Cadet Citizen II

Can we do same techniques with moon. Because if the distance is important moon is the nearest astronomic thing

4ChanFox
    Nerdy

4ChanFox Citizen

I haven't heard anything of this, nor tried it, but what energy could you use from the moon that couldn't be used with the sun with more benefits?
    (not meaning to be rude, just trying to see what thought process this is going through to see what you mean)

Ygtncr05
    Fine

Ygtncr05 Cadet Citizen II

What i wanted to say is if there is something called heliokinesis, there should be a lunarkinesis. And i guess that sun and moon energies have different nature so i cant compare the benefits of them.

4ChanFox
    Nerdy

4ChanFox Citizen

There should be, not as practised or as well known as this, but could exist in theory. Although most of it would not be as strong as the sun due to the lack of energy on there, although maybe more noticeable effects could be used with it?

Mouseroot
    Veggedout

Mouseroot Citizen

to add to this, my main sources of energy are the earth and the sun/stars....earth in yin and the "heavens" are yang energies.

like someone already mentioned, this is how superman charges up(he actually at one point, went into the sun) and if you follow any dbz at all, its also how goku powers up for his spirit bomb move...so just thinking in those terms and the sun, its no wander it was worshipped so long ago.

Now my technique is actually more like a superman technique, I imagine im "floating" infront of the sun and when I do this, I feel the radiation all over and thats just from the sun being infront of me, not even trying to absorb energy yet...however when that happens I visualize one of those solar flares connecting to me and basiccaly downloading pure solar energy into my aura and es.

I did try todo as superman did once and push myself into the sun, I dont think much difference was felt.

now about lunar enegies...its just a reflection of the solar energies...so heres how i see it, the solar energy hits the moon and the moon acts like a reflecting lens, that also transmutes the powerful "male" solar energy into a more "female" subtle energy...so its all really solar energy just transmuted or transformed.

and like someone else said about distance, as far as making a connection, thats instant and distance doesnt matter, HOWEVER if your visual is about that energy travelling to you from that point as anything else in the physical universe then yes distance does matter, but its more about your mental concentration...eg: can you focus for aslong as it takes to get the energy.

The ShadeOfLight
    Thinking

The ShadeOfLight Cadet Citizen I

Tbh The moon gets its light from the sun, in effect youd only be getting a portion of the sun's powers instead of all.

4ChanFox
    Nerdy

4ChanFox Citizen

wut I meant by it lol