1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In Regards To Those Who Came Before...

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Lex Arthur
    Relaxed

Lex Arthur Cadet Citizen II

I personally haven't had the best track record expanding my personal awareness. No one has ever accused me of being wise, but I think that I have been reasonably receptive to the knowledge available on this site and others that I've perused. Despite this, I have actually gotten weaker over the years.

As far as the energetic and physical being interconnected, my health has developed a number of issues over the years. It would not be a surprise to me if that has contributed considerably to the erosion of what little ability I once had.

Straying back to the OP's first post- I definitely was aware of some of the issues that you mentioned, although much of what I haf heard was secondhand testimony as well.

I certainly can't consider myself an important or influential community member, but I'm glad to have returned to the site after a considerable period of inactivity (and to have a site to return to for that matter). My current intentions are to try to strive to be more active on the site and finally get out of the rut I've been stuck in for awhile.