1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introduction: Belal DarkneSS

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Belal DarkneSS
    Darkness

Belal DarkneSS New Citizen

hello everyone, I am Belal, (not Bella), I am from the middle east, Gaza city - Palestine to be more precise, I suffer from Amnesia, I spent the last year researching everything that could help me from psychology to NLP, which lead me to more spiritual approaches like magic, I was more focused on magic that has to deal with the power of mind so I learnt of psionics and was lucky to find this site.
    I remember myself having something to do with similar powers so I am hoping that by studying psionics that I will be able to restore my memories and my power to live a functioning life.

Ouroboros

Ouroboros Citizen

Belal is related to Belial or the name is just similar?
    In relation to your issue of amnesia I would suggest that your search for The Mind Palace Technique and Giordano Bruno's Art of Memory.

Belal DarkneSS likes this.
    Belal DarkneSS
    Darkness

hello, short answer is : no, it's not related to the name Belial.
    long answer: I come from a Muslim family, so they named me after one of Mohammad's companions (Belal son of Rabah), that guy originaly came from Ethiopia from the Habashite kingdom, and it is now a known name among Muslims, I think it is mostly common among Indian Muslims nowadays.
    I am not a Muslim myself as I left the faith at a young age, but I thank you for your interest in the name, you seem educated :)

just the name The Mind Palace Technique reminded me of something, I did trap some of my memories inside a palace inside my head, too much visualizing was required, but I had to keep some info from falling to the wrong person, there were this kid who I taught my arts of psionics, and he surpassed me, it is a very personal matter but I remember I used something like building a floating palace inside my brain for some reason ....
    I thank you for your comment.

RockShan
    Happy

RockShan Citizen

[/QUOTE]
    First, I'd like to welcome you to the community, the "Palace" you seen in your mind was most likely your soul plane; which I assume you may of knew that. -- But it can be a variety of things in all honestly. In regards to your memories, even if you have amnesia than they can be regained; potentially not in full detail but still possible.

I wouldn't know a technique currently to do so, as the methods I have used are geared towards past lives, but if I would make a suggestion; if you know how to "scan" or whatever you may call it, focus your attention towards the medial temporal lobe which should have a higher chance of recalling them.

(If you do not know how to scan I made a very old guide, it may not be up to my present standards but it should teach you the basics of scanning, I will be creating a new one soon).
    http://psionicnation.com/threads/rocks-scanning-guide.4453/

Belal DarkneSS likes this.
    Belal DarkneSS
    Darkness

First, I'd like to welcome you to the community, the "Palace" you seen in your mind was most likely your soul plane; which I assume you may of knew that. -- But it can be a variety of things in all honestly. In regards to your memories, even if you have amnesia than they can be regained; potentially not in full detail but still possible.

I wouldn't know a technique currently to do so, as the methods I have used are geared towards past lives, but if I would make a suggestion; if you know how to "scan" or whatever you may call it, focus your attention towards the medial temporal lobe which should have a higher chance of recalling them.

(If you do not know how to scan I made a very old guide, it may not be up to my present standards but it should teach you the basics of scanning, I will be creating a new one soon).
    http://psionicnation.com/threads/rocks-scanning-guide.4453/[/QUOTE]
    thank you RockShan for your warm welcome.
    my abilities were more natural, and I developed them on my own, it was a really slow process, but I simply did not have guidelines and did not know the terminology, I still don't remember all things I used to do, only bits and pieces of everything, and the guiding articles on this site did help me a lot, will check your method after few days as I am more focused on the mind palace right now.
    many of my abilities seem to be blocked, but it could be because I don't remember how to do them right, or because I did not do it for some years and my power and skill was weakened so it will take me sometime, I can scan most my body parts, but my stomach and brain seem blocked for now.
    also on another note, how can I follow you?

RockShan likes this.
    Shane
    Fine

Shane Senior Citizen

Welcome to the site!