1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introduction: Techspy

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Techspy

Techspy Cadet Citizen I

Hello everyone. My name is Brandon. I am from Harford County Maryland. I found this site through my Google research on Psi Balls. I'm hoping to be able to finally figure out how to make a psi ball.

From there the possibilities, I believe are endless. I know Psionics are not looked at as magic by some. But I believe it is the basis from which magic of old had come from. I believe at one time at least they were interconnected and through Psionics I may be able to research new magic and help heal the world. If not find a way to eliminate or drastically reduce famine and homelessness. I desire to bring magic back to common society and take it to the next level for the better of the earth. Imagine using crystals as a clean energy source. Like I said the possibilities could be endless. And I want to help start the research that furthers that.

Shane
    Fine

Shane Senior Citizen

Welcome to the site Techspy! And Psionics in of itself is simply energy manipulation, which, all magickal practices do use, otherwise the practices wouldn't actually function. Though, Psionics is a new label applied to a very, very, old practice.

I recommend you start here... http://psionicnation.com/forums/foundations/
    I also have some beginner lessons posted here if you wish to look at them. http://psionicnation.com/threads/shanes-lessons-1-11.6421/

Techspy

Techspy Cadet Citizen I

Lol, I was actually just looking over your lessons after doing a search on Chakras.
    Thank you for the reply :)

Techspy

Techspy Cadet Citizen I

Umm... So how do you private message someone? So I'm not posting on here and junking things up?

Shane
    Fine

Shane Senior Citizen

Go to their profile page and click "Start A Conversation" under their avatar.

Techspy

Techspy Cadet Citizen I

I just read some posts about it. My problem is that I'm still in the probation period I believe.

Techspy

Techspy Cadet Citizen I

I'll just post here for now I guess. Hopefully I can go through and delete this all later.

The meditation you gave. It's purpose is to be able to identify your ES and maybe help give some finer control of it?

Shane
    Fine

Shane Senior Citizen

It's meant to make you become more passively-aware of your energy system, energy flow, etc. Which, overall, will give you more control of it as well.

RockShan
    Happy

RockShan Citizen

Welcome @Techspy I wish you "luck" in your desire to learn how to practice "Psionics".

Techspy

Techspy Cadet Citizen I

Thank you. I know it will take a while to get things going.

Kiyoshimizu
    Brooding

Kiyoshimizu Middle Class Citizen

Techspy

Techspy Cadet Citizen I

Thank you.

Techspy

Techspy Cadet Citizen I

Oh btw. Are there any posts on the different paths? What they are etc? When I registered it asked me to choose one. But I wasn't really convinced of which I should take. So I chose the no path option for now.

Techspy

Techspy Cadet Citizen I

Also, is it normal to see shadows or whatever moving around while you are meditating with your eyes closed in a room with a constant light source and no movement occurring naturally?

Shane
    Fine

Shane Senior Citizen

Not really. Path is just really referring to a belief system mostly, the options on the registration when I registered were really limited imo. But, keeping that in mind, you'll discover your "Path" as time goes on. Discovering what beliefs/pardigm suits you best. Such as, pure energy work, ceremonial magick, chaos magick, or a blend of multiple or all, so on so forth. (There are hundreds of other belief systems that are more specific, such as enochian, goetic, etc. Really, I wouldn't worry about it for now).

Techspy

Techspy Cadet Citizen I

I think mage should be my choice :p

Shane
    Fine

Shane Senior Citizen

Tbh, it might be best if you post questions, etc, on different threads outside of this one as some of these could be good for a discussion, as well as I assume it's best if we do not clog up a introduction post. So yeah, might be best to start asking these on the General Forum, though, preferably more specific. As well as making sure there aren't already threads pertaining to the question. But, to answer you, it depends, it could be imagination, could be something that is affecting the light that you don't know about, etc. Not a specific enough situation to really say.

Techspy

Techspy Cadet Citizen I

Ok. I'll try to start posting my own topics if I can't find an answer already posted then.