1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Justice Just Is

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Anecdotal Myers
    Notworthy

Anecdotal Myers Cadet Citizen II

Beyond belief... transcendent of understanding... ultra-hyper, mega-meta... Pleasing pressing into peace... intense grace. Get it, got it? Good.

Be the cause.

Adjust...

Mind indentations proposed, propped, and purposed, installing incantations... Waiting... four tim3 over and again until twellvwe stand, integral to the construct.

The things up and above, down and over, are redirecting your energy. Get out of the way of all that is attempting to impose upon your highest good. Or at least understand it to the point of knowing naturally manifest intention in the spirit of objects. Communication is happening all the time. Visualize how you would perceive it and adjust your motivations according to certain reason, deductively based out of the self-observed psyche... and throughout myriad parameters of mythological conduct, the echo will hold the key, life echoing freely the meaning of what it is to be then and there at that exact time and space.

In the Hue-Man Being there is a potential of consciousness to transcend ALL barriers... Negentropic knot tying is core to Psychic Domination... If you want to share the light of the Illumination of All Time then you must accept the dissolution of your karma. It’s hard to let go of dramatic tensions pent up in the body, but you must repent and expand those painful areas toward a strength you never could of imagined as a plain olde ego.. Determine your boundaries and distinguish between opposites, because the world is going to bombard you with fuel for the cause, and if your cause is WHOLE, than you’re walking upon holy ground on the path toward self-sanctification through the crstl body of the holy ascension rite... Why don’t we all just set aside extremist judgmentalism and work for the strengthening of thee individual cause, true passions communally supported through thee honest communication of critical thought forms benevolent to the evolution of the culture?

Idk, but I do know how to apply a magnetic field to a living organism for the amplification of the life force within that relationship, and I know that this basic, microcosmic interaction of energetic, morphogenetic fields can be expanded and implicated into the structuration of families, networks, communities, a holistic knowledge easily applied within a basic framework. We are only in need of more demonstrations and disclosure of such events and community building projects. If only the power of PSI was acknowledged as a valuable building tool for these startups. We could hold meditations and concentrate our chi toward the evolution of our community, together!

Given 2 times two rhyme swinging sine waves ringing right-a-ways to live a light in praise... What can I say? Unable to pray for lack of new input. Already known things happen all the time, now where do I go without the voice to show how the pronunciation of change lays waste to what was? America the free, free from standards, from protocal, from ethics, from virtue, free from chains, America is free from limits. American experiments. I wish instead of this that the dead would rise amiss... St. Sh. Wait.. What?

For WANT of MORE... I desire only freedom of choice without obligation to choose. For sum total agreements have in store what words would take from the world as implicating satisfaction with indifference would change the way you think about doing anything at all.

Intuitive programming corresponding perfectly with logically oriented rations of insight embedded mnemonically into the holocultured posture of your weird monstrous reason waits upon the prophecy fulfilled in euphoric self-realization which is transcendence of TIME in the sacred parameters of the middle pat on the back.

Brimming mind wreaking youth with a winning grind of rhymes seemingly so utterly nonsensical yet so wrecklessly hysterical as to insight positive change without the need for the world but with only the seed of the sword to gape the goal with brute force intentions on inquisitory suspension of disbelief over the waters of royalty empowering insect mind loyalty to the local statisticians who beckon ascension simultaneous with descendants brought under determined directions according to what will happen at a moments notice perforce the glance of a singular god.

What is MAN MADE MACHINE MIND anyway?

God, many men are gently approaching singularity, we are working on mental constructs the likes of which transcend the bounds of what was previously known as time-space, reality, science and truth. Mothership hovers abroad proudly above the lower natures whilst infecting our hour of Khemical Khommunion with the WORD of MOUTH that HOUSES the WORLD. We can do this thing called life. It’s getting better and better. With every breath a new intake of information, raw energy subject to the matter at hand/.

Anecdotal Myers
    Notworthy

You, as an object of my understanding, I comprehend through unconscious but structurally sound logic. I see how you illuminate nothing, And where eternity ends... I am laughing lastly, and for all struggling meets resolve in symchroharmonious operation within hermetically sealed, concept-oriented paramaterialities designed for hyper-attentive autopoiesis of meaning... Intensive intention instills infinitely real variations of truth in the name of Origination's designation determinedly defining adaptendearmeantandtosee i e z the day that dominates know say in how we may stay close to our ray ritely obeyed by no more laymen term temporal take on things and stuff ... so freed from fear that wyrd word worlds wonder why we wallow wherewhence wicked weather weighs well in on what was... That heaven and hell are 2 sides of the same coin bound by basic banter, semantic ranters charm, semiotic chant stirs neurolinguistic dancers farming of looming answers disarming cancers fucked like man's curse Sha deemed damn worse as if she damned first of all facsimile tertiary to slam-burst a raw Guerilla Militia rarely recognized as such the nature is of Just Being.

Anecdotal Myers
    Notworthy

Something must be said at this time of my hyper-hulkish meta-cognition and the ease in which it is appearing to become to transfer gnosis between master and student. I come as two people, Here, and Now... Presenting 2 distinctly opposing characters in a puppet show of para-psychic projection.. We 4 riders coagulate in the corners with these things... A vitality of yearning to slow down time to a standstill at the beckoning hand of the hidden rage of A bestial paranoia to lay waste to carnal grace on the making of a passage, and angels sing sweetly at the splitting of thee Atum whilst future apocalypse nomads roaming roaring chronokinetic...wave - FORMing, BLASTing, ILLUMINing, Are exactly what they are as between spacial configurations of lights angled perfectly nested intensity of lucid clarity as any possible pattern could wish to imagine before the fear of God sets into stone the shock of the kundalini lightning and all hell breaks loose tensions under one love to bind all to the hexticking wind of widdershinz. Given Time... We Will...

Break the Spell...

Until Then... I beg under bowed spine at the feet of our fairies for the feelings that make me feel like a young adolescent with the world to discover... And then.. I find the time that folds in on itself like an imploding jitterbug of tetrahedrons and it brings me to my knees under the weight of a divine gift which is possessed only by the love of sharing.//broken words, fractured world..

Synthesis and Fusion.

Keys//Access