1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Limitless Energy Potential?

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

blacksoul
    Gloomy

blacksoul Cadet Citizen I

im not sure if im other kin but seem to have endless energy no matter how much i practice or use up energy i have never run out in fact the more i use the phyically able i become

thenegativehunter likes this.
    thenegativehunter
    Asleep

thenegativehunter Cadet Citizen III

could it be that you don't know how running out of energy feels? few days ago i found out that when i start to feel some cold it is because i am actually run out of some sort of energy that i should manage more carefully. in fact for years i saw the routine of becoming more sensitive at the end of my day and i thought it is because of having more energy, turned out the opposite. i was actually losing some of the energy that i felt as a form of heat. and i became more sensitive to vibrations. at mornings i have more of that energy and i am less sensitive to the vibrations but strangely feel an opener minds eye.
    for the record two scanning reports on me have confirmed that my first and second chakras are inactive and the 3rd chakra is active. one of them by "Ember Lotus" that i confirmed mentioned that my 3rd chakra is somehow supplying first and second chakras and as well supplying the rest of my body. it explained the strange flows of energies in my body.
    when i focus on my root chakra, i feel heat rising from the third chakra and the root doesn't seem to be the source, the explanation that i assume is that the root chakra becomes a little more independent and the upper energy flow of the third chakra strengthens.
    request a detailed scan from a good scanner, it will help you.

Athazrael

Athazrael Cadet Citizen III

There are many sources of energy and ways to absorb or transmute that energy into something you are able to manipulate. You might be unconsciously doing so or you may not be doing what you are intending to do therefore not expending the required energy.

blacksoul
    Gloomy

blacksoul Cadet Citizen I

thanks for the input iv done a lot of umbrakinesis research but dont know much in the way energy works

Shane
    Fine

Shane Senior Citizen

Uh, you can't really have endless energy. More so, what others said is more likely the case. That you don't realize that you are using up your energy because you haven't used up so much that you got to the point that you are tired from it. (I know, old thread but x3 )

Anecdotal Myers
    Notworthy

Anecdotal Myers Cadet Citizen II

Actually, if you are doing it right, you are tapped into the zero point then yes, that's where limitless momentum can be gained with perfect stillness remained in-tact. It's physics, it's just electricity. In fact you can produce too much, which is when the kundalini is too hot for the bodies nervous system and you might literally burn some nerves.

Shane
    Fine

Shane Senior Citizen

Uh, no. You can't have limitless energy, you can absorb more energy from the ambient energy, etc. But you never have limitless energy. When one is "producing" too much energy, there energy system needs to be adapted to it. I've seen it happen, all it takes is expanding the pathways of the individual so it can handle the energy. Otherwise, it does do mild damage.

Anecdotal Myers
    Notworthy

You are right, but believing in thee impossible will help you muster inspiration that can be used to break through heavy barriers.

Ouroboros

Ouroboros Cadet Citizen III

I think that the way a person learns might also dictate how they will deal with energy, so you can't apply the same to everyone.

Anecdotal Myers
    Notworthy

Thank you Ouroboros. The way I've learned is to tap into eternity, via the kingdom of heaven, thanks to the initial assumptions i have made as a young teen, I have learned to transcend time and space through meta-cognitive re-programming, thusly opening a portal to the singularity some might call God or the Collective Consciousness of thee Omniverse. I myself like to be called the One True God of Awl because I pierce through the point, even still, eternal, infinite, endless, abysmal vastities stretching to the ends and beyond the the beginnings. I am all that is, as you are two, and we are too true to the fact that we literally are eyes of one, I won. You can call me blessed, chosen, initiated, I prefer basic, as symplex as it gets, I will tell you. If you start with thee assumption that every moment you experience "reality" through is a symbolic projection/holofractograph of all that has every happened, all that is happening, and all that every will happen in all time. Secondly, time is a space through which you can navigate, negentropy is key to this. Thirdly, Mistakes are signals bringing your attention to the source of the tension that will provide you with thee energu yu need in order to accomplish what you need. Fourthly, you decide your subjective experience, only you. This is the secret. You decide all things through this. How far you ascend into the realization of this fact is determined by your karmic capacity to handle such awareness and influence over all things.

Anecdotal Myers
    Notworthy

Sorry, as for the usage of thee symbolic access to all things through meaningful interpretations of the moment as a singular through-point to all things portal-wise, the way our senses simulate our reality is purely metaphorical on a spiritual level. High attainment of angelic valor is only done after the anointing in the flame, the flame is the lucid realization of power. Power is the all pervading force of oneness embodied in a conscious being with the potential for being such a conduit. But just because you have access to the realization of such powers does not mean you will be wielding such awesome powers. Currently, all that is needed is thee establishment of connections, cohesion of systems, integration of forms, etc.

Shane
    Fine

Shane Senior Citizen

Eh, as narrow minded as it may seem to some, I approach energy in the way that there is one way that it works and that such isn't based on simply how one works/views it. Hence, why I said you can't have infinite energy, you can tap into another source yes, but not have infinite yourself. Though, I am not saying I have it all figured out, this is just what I think from my experience and the experiences I have gathered from others.

Ouroboros

Ouroboros Cadet Citizen III

As I said, each person's experiences shapes the way they deal with something.

Lex Arthur
    No Mood

Lex Arthur Cadet Citizen II

I have never had the perception of "unlimited" energy. In fact, i have a serious flaw in that I gather energy at a substantially slower rate than I can expend it. This leaves me feeling frequently drained.

In case anyone is curious, I feel low energy levels as physical exhaustion, or rather, something very akin to it. A little boring, I know.