1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ψ Featured Ψ Mind Power: Developing Auric Sight (Beginner Technique)

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

shadownite
    Spaced

shadownite Cadet Citizen I

Recently, as in the past few months, I have been able to see energy without trying and auras fairly easy, especially at church or around people who are deeply religious or spiritual, but I only see a white aura on everybody. So my question is how do I see colored aura?

Zalanes likes this.
    Lutasi
    Amused

Lutasi New Citizen

This has literally nothing to do with auras. This is just an optical illusion caused by the specific way the brain perceives colour.

Edit: I wasn't reffering to Shadownite.

Manan Prakash

What would if the energy is rrleased from third eyes ?

aerolearner guardian
    Thinking

aerolearner guardian Cadet Citizen III

If anyone has a doubt you can try to see the aura of others by making them sit before you and look at their nose,I'm sure that you will notice different colors emerging from different people

aerolearner guardian
    Thinking

And if it is released you will become tired and sometimes when excess of energy is released it could damage your energy system

Vadeshi
    Lurking

Vadeshi Senior Citizen II

it's an eye trick. this literally is just after image residual light from the retina . no different than looking at something for awhile looking away and seeing the opposite color. the reason it appears as an "aura" is due to the fact your eyes actually are incapable of staring directly at something. they do small imperceptible movements the entire time you look at anything. the reason is so you don't over exert your retina. however because of these small imperceptible movements you will eventually create the dull "glow" around the circles thanks to your the movements and your peripheral vision. your welcome to Google that stuff. I don't believe starIng at any sorta anything would create auric sight. eye damage sure. also auras are aroun everything. but if you were truly looking at an "aura" here it would be around your phone not an MS Paint generated image.

Amalone
    Spaced

Amalone Citizen

So what I was thinking was right.. Thanks for confriming..

Shade Dark Angel
    No Mood

Shade Dark Angel Cadet Citizen II

This appears to be more of an optical illusion than an aura sight technique. If you ask me, this looks like a test you'd see on the TV show "Brain Games". I apologize if this comes out rude (which isn't my intent at all) but that's just what this appears to be since aura sight is the ability to see a person, animal, or object's aura field by focusing on their energy emissions (my personal definition based on how I learned) and this is just the eye flipping color. -I'm terrible at wording things and explaining :P -

aerolearner guardian
    Thinking

Ok thanks for the information so can you tell me how to develop or gain auric sight

Amalone
    Spaced

Amalone Citizen

Who are you telling this to?

aerolearner guardian
    Thinking

Anyone who know how to develop auric sight

Amalone
    Spaced

Amalone Citizen

Practice Energy Manipulation, until you got the feel for it, then practice seeing the "essence" of an object, preferably a living thing

aerolearner guardian
    Thinking

Numeria
    Bored

Numeria Cadet Citizen II

yeah, i can already see aura, and this looks like an optical illusion, i'm not saying it is/isn't but that's just what it looks like...

FireSalamander
    Cheerful

FireSalamander Middle Class Citizen

Or what if it's the aura of the screen of your phone/computer?

Vadeshi
    Lurking

Vadeshi Senior Citizen II

what if instead of thinking of possibilities and theory you actually do the "tech" and realize it's an eye trick as I explained above. random assumption like this is the cause for deluded and misguided teaching. do not encourage it.

FireSalamander
    Cheerful

FireSalamander Middle Class Citizen

I did do it. I'm not encouraging it. If I assumed it was the aura of a computer/phone, I would've rephrased the sentence "It's probably the aura of a computer/phone screen." I'm just having an open mind. It doesn't hurt to look at things from a different view. But I do understand the optic illusion thought since you can see the different outer layer of the 4 semi circles.

#37 FireSalamander, Mar 24, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2015
    Daedra

Daedra Guest

FireSalamander likes this.
    Daedra

Daedra Guest

Chakras release energy to make your energy body function, they rotate and hold it up while releasing some during different practices. Thats actually a good thing.

Kurnas, Shun, Vadeshi and 1 other person like this.
    TomToms
    Inspired

TomToms Cadet Citizen III