1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Psi Knife Construct

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Deadborndiehard

Deadborndiehard Cadet Citizen I

I designed this for the purpose of self defense

Psi Knife Construct

Prerequisites: Energy manipulation, constructs and programming

Basically create a cylinder of psi energy then visualize the psi energy falling into place in the shape of a knife.(I visualized a kind of matrix) Then program the psi energy to behave like hardened samurai steel and the edges of the knife to be sharp.

Effect: able to create a dull pain kind of like arthritis (That's at least what the effect was when I held it with one hand and slowly put my other hand over top of the knife construct.

Ouroboros

Ouroboros Cadet Citizen III

Wouldn't it help more for a person who wants to create a construct like this, to learn the ways of how a blacksmith forges a knife?As far as I understood about constructs you need a detailed blueprint of sorts and be very through with the programming.

The way it is described here seems more like simple visualization mixed with wishful thinking.

Deadborndiehard

Well what I know about samurai steel is its folded over many many times till it is compacted until all the molecules from it are super tight together, to my understanding. Sometimes I take the psi energy in my hands and compact the energy into a thin blade after I make the basic layout, kind of framework I guess. Then I program it be sharp as I mold it further and then program it to stay in place. And I don't think of it as wishful thinking I just try not to overthink it so much just flow with it and do it. I've just been experimenting with this and seeing what works and I don't write down any blueprints for my constructs and I'm sure I could definitely be more thorough with my programming but I guess I don't really do it unless I need to. But then again working on making the programming slightly more thorough and practicing would make it easier to create the construct in the end.

Ouroboros

My advice for youis to read and maybe even watch some videos about the japanese blakcsmithing process of creating a katana-the one thing I believe you must be thinking of when saying "samurai steel"-and then try to use it on your own construct.
    Once you understand a process you can easily translate it into whatever you want...within reason.

Deadborndiehard

Well I seen a clip once about making traditional samurai swords and how it showed the molecules condensed and layered together and usually I try to actually incorporate that into my constructs on the outside if I need them to hold integrity

D20panda
    Nerdy

D20panda Cadet Citizen II

I have made a revised tech based off this.
    1: Choose if you want to trick the target's mind into feeling pain by using psi or trick the cells to produce the pain causing chemical with ki. Use whatever you are most proficient in.
    2: With desired energy, make a knife shape by visualization
    3: Program it to feed off of energy whether it be ambient or yours to sustain itself.
    4: If it's psi, program it to cause pain at contact by triggering the thalamus. This will cause full body pain.
    5: If it's ki, cause it to make pain at contact by activating pain receptors.
    6: Shell it by visualizing it turn into something hard, like steel.

Don't use this on other people. You can modify this tech to cause different types of pain with this link: http://www.mydr.com.au/pain/pain-and-how-you-sense-it

Lex Arthur likes this.
    Deadborndiehard

That was a fairly thorough layout. Seems pretty solid. I guess actually doing the research helps a lot with the programming and what you want your construct to do specifically without any errors.

Ouroboros

Research helps with everything you want to use/do.

D20panda
    Nerdy

D20panda Cadet Citizen II

Deadborndiehard

Ok I'll keep that in mind. Thanks :)