1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Re-Introduction: ChronoKing

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

ChronoKing
    No Mood

ChronoKing Cadet Citizen I

Hello. I've been around this community since the days of MyTelekinesis (although I was far younger and far less intelligent at the time). Despite my username, I haven't use Chronokinesis in years, and I'd be surprised if I was still any good at it. Since the name isn't fitting anymore, I'd prefer the name Castle. I believe everyone has a niche or a specialty that they have to some degree. For me, it's kind of just being a tank (without trying sounding too boastful or dramatic). Any ability that I put time into is with the goal of, "hit really hard," and/or, "be able to get hit really hard," in mind. That could mean anything from something that's already been documented, or something I create myself. My objective here is to add more knowledge of things like this to my, "arsenal," so to speak. I'd like to post about my own created abilities as well, if/when I am able to refine them.

Shane
    Fine

Shane Senior Citizen

Welcome back to the site!