1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The "Energetic Senses"

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

RockShan
    Happy

RockShan Citizen

This will not be a guide, but rather to explain what the "Energetic Sense" or extrasensory abilities are, they are not supernatural or abnormal, they are natural. We all have them, most just do not use them, some people may see better than others, same goes with these senses. -- If you continue to work on them, be it energetic sight, hearing, or future-sight you will notice them merging with your normal day-to-day senses, you'll see energy through your physical eyes, hear energy like someone is shouting in your ear, so on so forth.

-- You should always focus heavily on ESP as it is certainly one of the primary foundations, I will attempt to describe or teach my other personal methods through guides on this website very soon, but I cannot confirm if it will be this or next week, etc.

(Related Note: You do not "Open or Awaken" your "Chakras" they are always "Open" they are just unused and desensitized).

Ouroboros likes this.
    Ouroboros

Ouroboros Citizen

This is one of the things that caught my attention at most communities, their need to treat the extrasensory-and even the regular sensory-abilities as something unique or a skill hard to develop.Most people do not even realize when they use one of them, or if they do they think it was just a fluke and are unable to do it again.

Anything can be done with enough training and commitment.

RockShan likes this.
    RockShan
    Happy

RockShan Citizen

Many people treat them as such in order to feel special or "above" others, while there are people that are better at improving them, just as the "normal senses", some people have a natural ability to see better than others, and what not. -- Of course this gets a lot more complicated if you delve into other abilities, both ESP (Not the senses) and other forms of "abilities" (For example Silver Tongue, or usage of Death or Life Energy), some may be able to do things others cannot achieve, especially if it uses a energy that most cannot attain or use due to backlash of corruption, etc. Along with if its an ability inherited from a past life, or one's "kin". -- Again "Complicated".

Ouroboros

Ouroboros Citizen

It is this need to feel special, and end up exaggerating the truth or distorting it completely, that stops most people from taking stuff like psionics or ESP seriously.I have a better hearing and sense of smell, but that isn't because of some "mysterious magical energy".It is in part due to genetics and the continuous training I do.
    I would consider silver tongue a mix of different regular skills being used together, instead of a "rare" single one.Why everyone likes to turn everything into something exclusive or hard to achieve?And energy isn't even required to use silver tongue, you can learn it through common means accessible to everyone with the will to go after it.

RockShan
    Happy

RockShan Citizen

I realize Silver Tongue was a horrible example, everyone can achieve it, but it can also be a very easy ability for certain individuals to achieve due to other reasons, I myself do not have the ability for it currently.

My other example was proper though, as not everyone can use a energy like "Death", trying to do so would lead to corruption and energetic damage, but its possible to use a small amount safely, and to adjust to it to a degree, I'm not sure if one could adjust to using large amounts of it, but they could adjust to using their own "strain" of it (influenced by their energy) through a strict regime, or method -- I may make a post about that in the future, as I don't see many people talking about it.

Ouroboros

Ouroboros Citizen

Two-out of the few-things that help with developing silver tongue is learning about psychology and body language, both of them are very regular subjects that most people tend to ignore on their daily lives.

I don't know about any "death energy", I only know about the following:Nether, Dark matter, Dark energy, Anti-matter and Spirit.

Shane
    Fine

Shane Senior Citizen

When he says death energy he is referencing one of the many different elements that are present in the energy that we use. While the names aren't always that accurate, but the names are the most used in these communities, so I personally stick to them as well. Death energy got it's name due to on the death of an individual a certain amount of this element is generated and released. While it is released on death, certain specieis/individuals are capable of sustaining that inside there energy system without the negative effects that come with it. specifically due to how the energy system of the indvidual is designed. (Before anyone suggests, this does not cause them to be unable to die, death energy doesn't cause death, some of it is simply generated during/near it).

Shane
    Fine

Shane Senior Citizen

While silver tongue is also a non-energetic ability in nature, silver tongue in reference to the ability is the use of energy in correlation with your voice to invoke specific emotions, thoughts, etc, in the individual. Specifcally to cause them to be more open to the ideas or such that you present, and to coax them to follow you/the ideas. While a similar thing can as I said, be done with no use of energy, specifcally through knowing psychology, but it won't be as direct as the energetic-based ability. (Not to say knowing psychology isn't something you should also pursue with the energetic-ability, as it does help.)

Ouroboros

Ouroboros Citizen

It would make more sense to learn to control hormones then to depend on energy to affect the individual.The human body is a cocktail of hormones, and if you can control them you can do a lot.Or telepathy to subtly insert suggestions on their heads, making them more open to what you say.

Hypnosis also works.

Shane
    Fine

Shane Senior Citizen

As I mentioned, silver tongue more often than not, does invoke emotions and thoughts in the individual through the use of energy. As per all abilities do use energy it was the most simply manner to explain it. But, what I did mean was that using empathy or telepathy, which, would simply be interacting with and manipulating the emotions and thoughts, is the main way that silver tongue works, simply using your voice as a anchor point for said things. Empathy, in this reference, does manipulate the emotions of the individual, thus, you are manipulating the chemicals that make up that emotion. Telepathy based silver-tongue is a tad bit different though. So all in all, it does follow what you just suggested.