1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ψ Featured Ψ What is Biokinesis? How do I do it? (Beginner)

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Baal
    No Mood

Baal Second Elder - Retired

Biokinesis is the use of kinetic energy to rearrange, or control genes inside of the body. If Biokinesis were mastered, wouldn't it be possible to genetically reprogram yourself? The answer, in theory, is yes. By genetically reprogramming yourself, you could become a possible super human. Anything would be possible. For example, if you were to reprogram the genes in your eyes, you could make them see further and better. You'd also be able to see motions so fast, that they would normally not be possible to see.

For superhuman, the reprogramming process would include things like lack of pain sensing, or something like that. But there would be more to it that that! Yes, way more. It would take months for that type of evolution to take place. All the necessary things to be changed would include eyes, muscles, reflexes, nervous systems, epidemic sections, and vulnerable spots on the body (pressure points) would all have to be changed and equipped to their max. The idea is to become indestructible. Now for the more wanted part of the process. The only reason people die and get old, is because of dead and dying cells in your body. If you reprogrammed yourself to remake the cells that have died, then would you ever get old? And because you never got old, would you ever die? Supposedly, the answer is no. Yes, I'm talking about immortality. It could be achieved through this state, but no one has done it yet. Which leaves doubt that it's possible. But immortality doesn't make you invincible. So you could still die in a car accident or something. There has been a technique that seems to work for minor things. For example, cold doesn't seem cold, harder to loose stamina, things like that. But anyway, here's what to do:

Meditate for about half an hour. Once you've reached a meditative state of relaxation, Start letting your psi flow through you. Create a small needle of energy in your body. Make it very thin and sharp. Now visualize your genes flowing through your body in small tubes. Tell the needle in your mind it's purpose and what it is you want to change in your genes. Use willpower to send the needle of psi piercing into the gene stream. It's very important that you use psi to cover the hole made, otherwise, you'll start to lose the character that made you who you are. Once the needle is in, let it form back in to a small mass of psi and drift in your genes until it dissolves. At this point, you can "wake up" out of the meditation and continue your day as usual. Walk around with the thought "I am (what you wanted to change)" in your head all day. Keep that attitude. After about a week, you will start to see, and feel results. Don't play with this, it is very dangerous and should only be attempted by an experienced psi or ki practitioner.

#1 Baal, Nov 21, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
    Kamia
    Thinking

Kamia Middle Class Citizen

I've wanted to learn this for awhile, might consider it.

Zewd
    Spaced

Zewd Citizen

You don't control just your genes, you control all of your body. Frankly, this article misses the point that DNA doesn't control much in the qay of fully developed beungs, and other things.

greendragonwolfkin likes this.
    Luminis
    Sunshine

Luminis Citizen

Thanks for this thread. I've read something like this on psi.wikia, but they are known to write lot of bull. Did someone on this site really managed to master this technique?

jason1stlegion likes this.
    Tyler
    Lonely

Tyler Cadet Citizen III

I feel like I've read this before.
    Didn't the PSI wikia start getting better about a year ago?

jason1stlegion likes this.
    Justiny35
    Curious

Justiny35 Cadet Citizen III

I know that the needle technique is dangerous.

Luminis
    Sunshine

Luminis Citizen

Yeah, I've read it can seriously mess up your DNA. That's why unskilled psi users shouldn't do it. However, on psi.wikia is also other method that isn't so dangerous, but its slower and works just on little things, like changing your eye color.

Daedra

Daedra Guest

Unless you truly know how to edit and reedit your DNA, it seems to have minimal problems with it.

Vadeshi likes this.
    Animus
    Cool

Animus Senior Citizen

this is a common but huge misconception changing the DNA of a cell wouldn't necessarily make you a super human

our body have a system responsible for getting rid of defective cells this is what prevent most peoples from having cancer

besides DNA is not something magic it involves a lot of chemistry a error and the cell will be ruined

there is a difference between dna and metabolism, hormones, body temperature, its metabolism it can be changed because its controlled by the brain but no you can't mess up with DNA like this

and one more thing even if you got the DNA correct it doesnt mean the cell will be able to create another cell with that dna the energy involved for a body to work and many other things like you cant turn a flea into a human even if you change the DNA a flea cell cant change directly into a human cell, sure you can use some simple gene sequences bu tthere is a limit to how much you can change right now human science can barely change a figment and its a very painful process

final answer: don't mess up with DNA

Luminis
    Sunshine

Luminis Citizen

So, what can be done with biokinesis? The way you are portraying it it seems like pretty much nothing.

Animus
    Cool

Animus Senior Citizen

metabolism is much, our metabolism is what control our muscles growth how much energy we spend and it can also affect the color of our hair and other things, if a human could make its glands send more testosterone then he could strength his muscles to the point of ripping metal cans

you think this its nothing because you are comparing it to a comic where you can turn peoples into pterodactyls and mermaids and if we make comparisons between fiction and reality then fiction aways win just look at real life TK and fiction TK while real like TK can barely move a pencil while fiction TK can have you fly to the space a lift buildings sorry but reality is cruel

seriously if you learn to control your metabolism with placebo effect then maybe just maybe with much effort even things like a partial physical shifting might be possible but i grant you that you cannot mess up with your DNA like this, DNA is not a magic thing it works with chemistry you cant get the chemic part from nothingness you may even mess up with switches or transplant DNA but you cant just change it without the necessarily chemistry it would be like transmutation

arf i thing i need to read more about the matter maybe so i can explain it better on a way that everybody get it

Daedra

Daedra Guest

Anything besides DNA manipulation, if you're knowledgeable in the basics of modding yourself.

Luminis
    Sunshine

Luminis Citizen

I'm not comparing it with a comic or anything, I just don't have that good anatomical knowledge to know what can be done with changing your metabolism. The way you described it previously, I thought you can just change the way how quickly you digest :D. I understand now.

Tyler
    Lonely

Tyler Cadet Citizen III

Wouldn't changing your DNA theoretically be able to give yourself big changes? IIRC, DNA is the blueprints of the plan for your body, and RNA carries the plan out by building the plan with proteins. If you were to change the blueprints, then wouldn't the final product be whatever the DNA "tells" the RNA to build?

As an analogy, think of the process for making a body as a ship going on a voyage. The DNA, or "map" is telling the "sailors", or RNA to head to a final destination, or making proteins. Wouldn't a successful PSI needle session change the course of the "ship?"

#14 Tyler, Oct 5, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2014
    Daedra

Daedra Guest

But even then, your body will adjust to it automatically rather than you needing to DNA dive and change it.

Animus
    Cool

Animus Senior Citizen

a blue print is something you use before building something once its already build even if you change the blueprint its pointless, by changing dna you may change the cell when they start to divide yet you cant change the way they already are, even if you change the dna it wouldn't make a new organelles, organs, members etc... to grow up

yes to a pint changing DNA can indeed change the organism just like cancer and radiation if you have guts to see abominations search on the net for genetic accidents mutations aberrations etc... many images may cause you to feel dizzy sick chills and urges to vomit, you know this mouse who has been genetic engineered and a human ear grew in his back, its bizarre isn't it?

believe me do not mess up with dna

Animus
    Cool

Animus Senior Citizen

I have no objections i admit i that when i used TK i have never it moves anything at least not at will (if its not willed then you cant tell if its TK), i have already seem someone else using it which is the only reason i still believe it(it could be a trick or a false memory)

but i understand enough abut DNA to tell it doesn't change like that, mutations happens because of errors when the cells duplicate themselves its not a magic process its a chemical process

say that just because i haven't see TK strong enough to move big objects doesn't mean it doesn't exist its like saying that just because i haven't seem unicorns doesn't mean they don't exist

jason1stlegion
    Darkness

jason1stlegion Citizen

It's a common misconception that this is just about changing genes, but you're right, gene-changing would be worthless. You have to change your cellular structure as well as your genes (BIOkinesis, not DNAkinesis) if you want to do anything, which is why it's so easy to mess up and do something dangerous.

jason1stlegion
    Darkness

jason1stlegion Citizen

There's this magickian that supposedly breeded unicorns, Oberon Zell-Ravenheart. He also made a school of magick.

Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Master Citizen

O.o