1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ψ Featured Ψ What is Biokinesis? How do I do it? (Beginner)

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Michael Chaney
    Cheerful

Michael Chaney Middle Class Citizen

Oberon Zell-Ravenhart used magick of the grey school of wizardry but he also used animal husbandry. You cannot have subtle working without the scientific research.

For example genes are proteins that are synthesized by RNA combinations that correspond in a unzip-rezip process that is part of normal maintenance. These RNA recombinants go thru mitochondria. The mitochondria handle all of the metabolic activity for a cell. The DNA-RNA system also carries blueprint request info, download info request, upload info requests, RNA triggers for recessive genes, RNA metabolic regulators, and others.

The system is wired for total mass replacement every 7 years. I would recommend at least that many years of observation before alteration.

Neku
    Roflmao

Neku Citizen

that guy teaches magik in psiwarris right?

well you could put mama rhyno+daddy horse and see what happens

FallenZero
    The Crew

FallenZero Citizen

this sounds a lot like fluff

jason1stlegion
    Darkness

jason1stlegion Citizen

If you think this is fluff, read Oberon's books (grimoire for the apprentice wizard is a good example). From what I remember, there is no energy work, no even THINKING about how & why magick affects the physical world... Read it for yourself, you'll see.

FallenZero
    The Crew

FallenZero Citizen

wow, reading the preview made me cringe

skednec
    No Mood

skednec Senior Citizen

That`s not how genetics work.

Neku
    Roflmao

Neku Citizen

i know i was just joking
    man the fluffiness is great with this one,i laught very hard with the unicorn thing this just explains it better

skednec
    No Mood

skednec Senior Citizen

The book seems perfectly correct from the wiccan standpoint at first glance. Maybe it is the wiccan religion that you find ridiculous.

jason1stlegion
    Darkness

jason1stlegion Citizen

The wiccan standpoint only talks about the goddess and rituals, but all sources have their own explanations of how magick works. This has absolutely nothing. And I don't think it includes projection either (I could be wrong), another topic falling under the "omitted but not disallowed" section. I don't laugh at wiccans in general because they try to understand how and why their beliefs work; this...

jason1stlegion
    Darkness

jason1stlegion Citizen

The end of course one could be useful, part one of course 3 could be useful, part one of course 4 could be useful to ritualists (as could part four of the same course), and course seven may be useful. Other than that, there's nothing to be gained from here that is not instinctively known by those to whom it applies, and much fluff to clog your poor brain attic with.

SageYuu
    Sleepy

SageYuu Senior Citizen II

He sounds like one of those skype crazies i deal with. The only way to pull them out of their reality is by entering theirs while retaining your own sense of reality and trying to get them to see how they look to world =_=. People you have no idea how hard it is. Your best off avoiding that person or your gonna become distorted by his deluded thought process. Also don't try what i stated above otherwise your gonna be a step closer to being deranged as I am. -cackle-

jason1stlegion likes this.
    Zerachiel
    Amused

Zerachiel Master Citizen

Wicca as a whole religion can't be defined by one person as it has multiple belief systems depending on the group or individual, some wiccan paths focus more on the mysticism side, but I can't say whether it's fluff or not because my opinion on fluff might different from another. As for the No energy work, no even thinking part I would think he just lacks some form of experience.

Vadeshi
    Lurking

Vadeshi Senior Citizen II

Way to necro an old post into. Continuum of an old argument.

SageYuu
    Sleepy

SageYuu Senior Citizen II

blacksoul
    Gloomy

blacksoul Cadet Citizen I

i really to learn bio k any where havev good guides p.s sos for nekro posting