1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your views on Dreams and their connection to Psionics?

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Shane
    Fine

Shane Senior Citizen

In order to possibly get more conversation going on, I've decided why not ask this. I will reply to this in a bit myself as well... So what are your views on how Dreams are connected to Psionics if at all?

Anecdotal Myers
    Notworthy

Anecdotal Myers Cadet Citizen II

I have had dreams where I have had to use psionics to thwart an entire swat team, flying/floatation dreams, highly emotional dreams, lucid dreams are all great ways to discover what it feels like to apply great power.

Shane
    Fine

Shane Senior Citizen

Now then I've gotta put my input on this now since it's been a bit... How dreams are connected to Psionics... Well personally, I wouldn't say they are directly, but can be used in psionics for purposes that then, make said connection. Such as, say you have a rather fine skill in precognitive abillities, but can not access it correctly when awake. You can instead start attempting to cause precognitive dreams. It can be used for other things too, such as dream walking, which also makes that connection, etc.

Shane
    Fine

Shane Senior Citizen

Not really what I meant. Having dreams about abilities are just dreams, but, how can dreams be connected to psionics? Or rather are they connected to psionics, aka, a literal connection, not dreaming about psionics.

Anecdotal Myers
    Notworthy

Anecdotal Myers Cadet Citizen II

Wow dude... you just love to dispute everything... It's ok, I don't know shit. You know everything. I guess I don't need to say anything else to you seeing as how you already have it figured out.

Shane
    Fine

Shane Senior Citizen

...? I was just referencing what my post was directed towards and my opinion on what you said. Didn't mean any offense.