1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your views on "Forced Reincarnation"?

Psions Viewing Thread (Psions: 0, Guests: 0)

Shane
    Fine

Shane Senior Citizen

I think it would be rather interesting to get the thoughts of varrying opinions on views of Forced Reincarnation, this being when a being is forced to reincarnate, usually, with more seals and restrictions then otherwise. Often done for a form of punishment, dealing with ghouls, etc. What's your view on it?

Ouroboros

Ouroboros Cadet Citizen III

I can't imagine that someone can be forced to reincarnate, maybe because I never had to deal with something like this but in my mind reincarnation is a choice that rests upon the being's will and not something that can be imposed by others.
    Not matter how powerful an entity might be, your soul is still completely yours and nothing can interfere with your birthright of the sovereignty of your soul.

Then again, this is my view and I would like to hear what others have to say.

Shane
    Fine

Shane Senior Citizen

Okay, so time for my response to this question. I personally view forced reincarnation as more then possible, as I have experienced it, which, I won't go into details on but it's something I've gotten confirmed over the years from many different practicioners. (Many that had no idea about it, only reason they figured it out was specific circumstances I had/have energetically due to such). Keeping that in mind. I don't think just anyone can do it, rather, it requires the individual that does it to has to not only be able to overpower the one they are reincarnating... But, have extensive knowledge on how reincarnation works in the first place.

Ouroboros

I really can't imagine how an entity could get hold of your soul's control and force a reincarnation, even if said entity was a god.Which kind of impediments would someone under these circumstances deal with, generally speaking?

Shane
    Fine

Shane Senior Citizen

Depends if it was just a force reincarnation, or if it was for punishment, etc. Just a force reincarnation they would mostly normally enter the reincarnation cycle just they could have more latent abilities due to how it was done... While for punishment, or even to "deal with" someone, they may include more seals, and various other things on the person as they force reincarnate them.

I had more seals and a few other things going on that people confirmed that mostly confirmed it for me. One of the big confirmations was when a member here, did a tarot reading for me on the circumstances of my reincarnation and got it accurate enough that he described things even beyond what the question asked that were accurate. As in, he described the events leading up to it, things that happened afterwards such as any seals, etc, I had. All this without any information on it prior.

Though, I can understand why you don't believe in it, until I started to regress, and actually figure out what the seals were from and such, I didn't believe it either. Getting the confirmations afterwards was just really icing on the cake for me. I should note that some of these confirmations came from people in groups that I had no relation to, a lot of people with varying beliefs that seen it/the other things related to it.

Ouroboros likes this.
    Ouroboros

I do not accept that others even think about trying to meddle with my soul, as I am the only 'Lord' of that, so it isn't improbable that somewhere in time someone might have tried to force a reincarnation in me but it just didn't work.It's less about disbelief and more about lack of experiencing the same, get it?

Shane
    Fine

Shane Senior Citizen

Mhm. I understand. It's not something that many accept is possible until they experience it/see it happening.

Terionstoaris
    Spaced

Terionstoaris New Citizen

The extent of what I believe a "forced" reincarnation could be, is just killing someone who pre-existantly has a belief in reincarnation. To use it as a punishment I feel is not really a practiced thing, so much as something used sparingly and to the discretion of whoever or whatever is using it.

Shane
    Fine

Shane Senior Citizen

I don't really view belief as being something that shapes how reality works. Rather, even if you don't believe it, forced reincarnation, etc, can still happen. It is a punishment that is commonly done in Pantheons whenever someone commits are large crime. Such as, if someone from inside the pantheon decided they would attack the pantheon chances are they will be forced reincarnated. I know Judeo Angelics commonly do it to Ghouls.

Anecdotal Myers
    Notworthy

Anecdotal Myers Cadet Citizen II

This is really interesting that this should pop up at this time because the defense mechanism I have set into place against my uncle who has set up cameras, hired social engineers and psychic assassins to experiment with necrokinesis against me, and has commited the worst spiritual/emotional abuse a zombie/scientist could commit, is becoming so intense that at times I feel like I've got his entire life-line under my command and that I am forcing him into a specifically designed incarnation. This is really weird, Shane, would you please message me and maybe talk to me about these seals you speak of?

Ouroboros

I would advise to think a moment before posting certain things, as the same way you can build your reputation you can also bring it down and in turn affect the site's reputation as a whole.
    This matter of your 'zombie/scientist' uncle, psychic assassins and necrokinesis does sound like a plot of speculative fiction.

Psions-and others that deal with energy-are mocked by their claimed skills mostly because no one was able to give a veritable and repeatable proof, and when stuff like the ones I mentioned before are added to the mix I can't really talk back to the skeptics that mock us, because we do allow fantasies to exist in our midst.

Kiyoshimizu likes this.
    Anecdotal Myers
    Notworthy

It's fine if you don't believe me. I pride myself in my openness and honesty. As a psion it has been my greatest source of power, is being totally out in the open. I am willing to discuss it with anyone who disputes or opposes me, as an objective and intellectually minded person. I am willing to work everything out in the open, the way it should be.

I want people to know what's possible.

Shane
    Fine

Shane Senior Citizen

...Thats not how forced reincarnation works. They don't decide the incarnation, they force reincarnation, and maybe seal them/etc during it... But not what you are describing. And I don't think a force reincarnation would be possible on the physical level due to the effects of energy being far lower on the physical plane. Aka, you won't be able to force reincarnate a person that is incarnated on the physical plane.

Anecdotal Myers
    Notworthy

I wasn't saying I was designing an exact layout for him, I mean to say I feel like I'm sealing him, it's the perfect word to use. It's like he's committed such an atrocity to invoke such an extreme amount of emotional energy within me that I feel like I am being given thee authority to seal his next mission so that he learns exactly what he did wrong trying to consume my soul.

Ouroboros

It doesn't matter what I believe what matters is that claims like that, the ones that sound too fictitious, are the ones that bring the delusionals and fakes that think they can say anything without regard to the image of those that work with energy.Charlatans always give the bad image associated with the few that are legit.

That is an issue that brought down a lot of communities.

Kiyoshimizu and Shane like this.
    Shane
    Fine

Shane Senior Citizen

I mean, you aren't just given "Authority" to do x because you view someone as having attacked you. If you aren't capable of doing x yourself, then your not going to do x. Which, based on what you have said, you are just speculating and that you aren't even intentionally doing what you are thinking may be happening. Next off, in reference to the seals I was speaking of, they aren't connected to force reincarnation. Just occasionally they add such on top. Depending on circumstances, etc.

Such as the seals I had was a kinity-seal, (Every kin has that at the beginning due to reincarnation, well, mostly every, but mine had a more well, advanced bit that I won't go into). Seals that stopped me from doing specific things that have been removed. As well as another seal, -well a bit different then a seal, that caused my head to flare up in pain the more I did energy work. All of those I have had removed, I won't go into further detail on them as I don't think you really need to know. (The seals having been seen by others as well without any frontload, the last one manifested as a "Energy Cancer" on my head almost to others that seen it in scans.)

Anecdotal Myers
    Notworthy

Ok, I'm trying real hard to not be a dick here guys, but all I've gotten, thee only feedback at all was negative. That's all I'm gonna say. That says a lot, just like having a whole forum on something called kin which is as fantastical as it gets but I don't see anyone calling that crazy.

Please inquire as to my claims instead of trying to write them off immediately as fictitious or outlandish. I have been emotionally abused by this fucking asshole for over 7 years after I literally signed a paper contract written specifically for buying souls. It was originally a joke, but my uncle didn't know what he was getting himself in for. He didn't realize how deep this soul contract goes. When he did, he decided to take full advantage of it and has been harnessing that leverage over me quite obviously in my face. Ever hear of gaslighting? It's very real, it happens. I've met people who are paranoid and I've met people who are genuinely going through thee exact shit i'm going through, i know the difference. My discernment is sound and clear as day.

The power I have gained from the trials I have gone through with this adversary of mine needs to be revealed. I need to get this information out to people. I have very technical information on the exact mechanisms of action that transfer powers. This is valuable information. Please implore instead of instantly nitpicking everything.

Ok, here's a proposal. If you guys want me to limit thee amount of information I reveal, I will do so. But please message me thee exact boundaries you wish to create around me. I am willing to censor my speech. I just want to be accepted into the psi community. I have a lot to offer.

Shane
    Fine

Shane Senior Citizen

A paper contract for buying souls? I don't see how that would work at all. A paper won't be able to effect your soul in the slightest. Any "Selling Of A Soul" which, is technically possible, is more so done through allowing the individual to put a "Claim" on your soul. Which, requires the person to know exactly how to do such, as well as you to be fully willing. And keeping in mind you saying your uncle was joking and didn't know it would do anything, that means he had no possibility of actually being able to do it.

Next off, if the feedback you are receiving is negative or not, all depends on how you are acting. One can make a fluff claim that is fully thought out and receive good feedback in terms of a debate, while another can make the same claim and simply post it with no thought into it, and receive bad feedback. Basically, if you want anyone to consider claims that seem "Out there" you have to explain it in a way that the person in question actually understands. As well as being able to connect it to energy work, etc, in a way that is logical. Such as one may claim they can phase, and try to say it is due to some godly power they have, while another would claim they can phase through the use of energy to lower the density of themselves. Which do you think personally would be taken more seriously? The latter I would say.

And Otherkin, isn't really that far out there. The belief of a non-human soul incarnating into a human stretches back thousands of years, hell, even the belief of deities does if that matters in any way at all. Keeping that in mind, it isn't really something that is highly called fluff on communities, especially one with people who all in all, have seen proof of it in one way or another themselves. Personal proof, but still proof.

But, as always, no offense to you. I personally have no problem with one making out there claims if they can back it up, nor am I going to insult the person if they don't. But if you wish for your claims to actually be accepted by most of the community you have to back it up either with logic and reasoning of exactly how such can happen, or another form of proof. And considering the other form of proof is likely impossible over a thread on a forum, explaining the thing logical in a way that makes sense to the readers is the best way to go.

Ouroboros

I can't say about others but my issue with you isn't about a lack of belief in your words, but the fact that some of what you say SOUNDS too fictitious and I already stated in other parts of this site how a lack of seriousness would be the downfall of it, as it would attract those that play the part but aren't the part.I do believe that 'non-human' souls can inhabit human bodies but the whole forum about it was already there when I joined so it is literally out of my hands.

And not all of your claims were 'doubted', read again the previous comments and you will see that only parts of it were asked about.No one here really have the higher ground to doubt everyone in everything, but some stuff is open game specially when certain words are used.I think that sometimes it's how you word something instead of what it is.

Anecdotal Myers
    Notworthy

Ok. We all understand the ego, how our ego frames the attention we give to people. You can psychically dominate a person by hinging your attention over them through leverage points. He is using the soul contract as a leverage point because he knows i am ashamed of doing it.

It doesn't matter that he actually has my soul or not. What matters is that he's using spirituality as a leverage point to gain power over me and to feed off of my suffering to empower his own worldly pursuits. This is wrong, plain and simple.

Power dynamics. Ego is what causes us to feel emotion in the first place, because of our attachments and emotional investments our various conceptions of identification. Everyone uses psi in this way, but people like my uncle and I, and all of us, have discovered the advantages to consciously implementing NLP, Conversational Hypnosis, Symbolic Charm, Animal Magnetism, Concentration/Visualization to directly feed off of all the energy that arises out of our sense of identity for the purpose of a higher sense of fulfillment.

The psychic defense systems I have learned to design and set in place because of these trials is what really matters around all of this. I like to look at things in various ways. I used to be paranoid because of the traumatic feedback entrainment he has employed, but I've since then realized the value of pronoia. It doesn't matter how you subjectively perceive meaning, if he took my soul and i have been replaced by an arch-demon, than that explains the power I have, If he didn't take any sort of spiritual possession of mine, and only has me by my shame and guilt, than that is a source of strength I will gain from overcoming and accepting that I could do such a thing, If he took my energy with the intention of killing me, than he will receive exactly what he has intended for me but with 4x the force, if he didn't take shit and I'm just paranoid as fuck, than I still received highly valuable information about the subconscious processes involved in deep mind control situations. Either way, it doesn't matter what any of it means, the fact is that I have been leveraging it every which way in order to extract some seriously technical knowledge on the science of psi power and emotional coherence.